Can Full Mouth Dental Implants Improve Your life quality?
When you suffer from severe decay, some teeth might fall. Losing a tooth (or several teeth) will not only affect your bite, but also the quality of your life!
When you are missing several teeth:
- Your bite is misaligned
- You may even avoid smiling or avoid embarrassing situations for you, like smiling for a picture.
- You avoid some social activities because you can also suffer from low self-esteem.
- You will be missing certain foods as well. Lacking teeth will make you unable to chew and bite hard foods, such as peanuts or a steak!
Having no teeth should be considered a disability. Because it is for thousands of people that lack several teeth and are in the need of a full mouth dental implants solution.
Also, missing teeth can cause further health problems. When you cant chew your food properly, your food choices are limited and you are missing many nutrients your body needs for an optimal performance. If you cannot eat properly or all the foods you used to intake, you will be missing the basic nutrients you need.
Eating well will keep you healthy and will boost your immune system.
You cant live forever from baby food or soups! Investing in a permanent teeth solution is one of the best choices you can make.
The All On Four dental implants is the only permanent teeth solution that will provide you the stability needed to bite hard foods. Such as corn on the cob, peanuts, steaks, carrots, etc. Also, you can forget about any denture adhesive. The bridge is strongly screwed to the implants set into your maxilla or jawbone. It will stay completely firm. It will NOT move, slip or wiggle.
Your confidence and self-esteem will be impacted as well.
Missing teeth may cause that you keep yourself from social gatherings or intimate situations. With new teeth, you will regain your confidence and feel and be yourself again.
Smiling boost your immune system as well. You will have a smile you can feel proud of and that is also strong and stable. After getting a new smile, your self-esteem improves as you feel more confident with your teeth!
How Much Do Full Dental Implants Cost?
The dental cost in Mexico is much lower than any price you can find in the United States. We use the same brands, same protocol, and same materials. Our quality is our major asset.
We also have the best laboratory in the area. We own all the machinery and technology to complete your All On Four in Cancun, in just a couple of trips.
1st Trip To Cancun
– 4 titanium imported dental implants (4 on upper or 4 on jawbone or maxilla). *We only use imported brands like Nobel Biocare. – Palateless screwed temporary teeth for the healing process (Teeth In A Day). – All consultations for checkups and waxing tests. – All materials used during surgery. – Local anesthesia (sedation dentistry available upon request, at an extra cost) 1st Stage, Upper or lower arch Dental implants placement + temporary healing overdenture.
2nd Trip To Cancun
– 1 custom made, hybrid titanium/zirconia palateless overdenture, fixed and screwed over the implants. – All consultations for checkups and waxing tests. – Any adjustments needed for the hybrid bridge. – All materials used during surgery or procedure. – Local anesthesia (sedation dentistry available upon request, at extra cost) 2nd Stage, Upper or lower arch All On 4 abutment set and load with hybrid bar.
What are the steps for the All On Four?
Click here to learn more about the All On 4 Protocol step by step.
On the first trip, you need to be here 5 to 6 days.
On the second trip, you need to be down here 10 to 12 days.
But, who can complain to get implants in Cancun? Cancun is beautiful and the most acclaimed resort city in the area. You can do any activity or relax during your stay.
The cheapest way to do an All On Four Dental Implants is coming down to Cancun, Mexico - click here to view our costs.
You will get the same technology as any of the best facilities in the United States. We also own the largest laboratory in Cancun. Your dental work is not sent anywhere. All the specialists and laboratory under the same roof!
Please, contact us for more information. Call us toll-free 1-888-818-6328