Last Updated: July 28, 2019.
Prettau Zirconia Bridge The restoration after the All-On-4
The Zirconia Superstructure is a full arch bridge and it is the premium restoration after the All On Four implants surgery. The Zirconia implant bridge is the strongest, safest, and the best way to rehabilitate those implants.
A Zirconia Bridge after the All-On-4
- If you want a Prettau Bridge, the first step would be placing the All-On-4 implants during surgery.
- After the surgery, we need to wait four to six months of the Osseointegration period. During that waiting time, the bone will bond with the implants (creating a strong foundation).
- The foundation will allow us to fit on top of those implants a permanent restoration like a fixed, full-arch Zirconia bridge.
You can also find this type of denture implants with the name of "Prettau Bridge" or "Zirconia dentures".
What is a Prettau Zirconia Bridge?
A full-arch Zirconia bridge is a screw-retained implant bridge that sits gently on your gumline.
It is a palateless denture that is fitted and secured on the head of the implants (with abutments) previously placed into your bone.
Some of the benefits of the Zirconia Prettau bridge are,
- It does not move or slip
- It doesn't stain
- It is strong enough to let you bite anything you want
- It doesn't chip or cracks
- It looks like natural teeth
- It can last a lifetime!
Why the Zirconia Superstructure Is the Finest Restoration?
The Prettau Bridge is made of Zirconia (Zirconium Dioxide from Zirkonzahn®)
- It is a high-quality ceramic material that creates the most durable and natural-looking dental restoration.
- Zirconia is also a stain-resistant material.
- It is a non-porous texture, and therefore it does not absorb any bacteria or odors.
- Getting Zirconia teeth is a guarantee. It is a reliable, strong, and durable material and you can stop worrying about chips or cracks on your bridge.
The quality of the finish is highly aesthetic; it is almost impossible to recognize from natural teeth! It is the most durable available material for implant dentures.
Where is the Zirconia Bridge manufactured?
We are proud to be the only dental clinic in the Cancun area with an in-house, fully equipped digital laboratory and milling center. With CAD/CAM technology (Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing)
We laser mill the Zirconium Superstructure that will be locked into the head of the implants.
To achieve the natural look of your Prettau bridge, our ceramists and laboratory technicians work intensively on the finish. Glazed pink porcelain will naturally replicate the gum line.
Prettau Bridge after care
You should treat your new Zirconia teeth as your original teeth.
Brushing three times a day and mouthwash need to be part of your daily habits.
Also, visits to your dentist every six months for a checkup and a deep cleaning of the Prettau Bridge are necessary. The dentist removes it (unscrews it) and will do a deep cleaning on it. They will clean the housings and check the health of the gums around the implants too.
If you take the right care of your Prettau bridge and of your implants, it can last a lifetime!
How resistant is a full arch zirconia implant bridge?
Many patients ask about the Zirconia bridge strength and if it is possible to fracture. You can relax and know that your bridge will not chip or crack by eating any type of foods.
Take a look at this video of a hammer test over a set of palateless Zirconia dentures.
This is how resistant Zirconia Bridge is!
Click here to contact us today and get a FREE quote!
Zirconia full arch Bridge cost
The price includes,
Digital diagnosis with 3D CT SCAN Imaging X-rays
Four dental implants
Surgical guides for implant setting and all surgical costs
Maxillofacial Surgeons and all staff fee
* The implants surgery is the first part of the All On Four treatment.
Zirconium Full-arch Prettau bridge, Milled with digital CAD/CAM technology.
* The Zirconia Prettau Bridge is the second part of the All On Four treatment. You can also restore it with a Fixed Hybrid Bridge or Clip On Dentures.