The Full-arch Zirconia Implant Bridge is the premium restoration after the All On Four implant surgery. The Zirconia implant bridge is the strongest, safest, and optimal way to rehabilitate the All-On-4.
- The first step is the All-On-4 implant surgery if you want an implant overdenture.
- After the surgery, we wait four to six months for the Osseointegration period. During that waiting time, the bone will bond with the implants (creating a solid foundation).
- The foundation will allow us to fit a permanent restoration like a fixed, full-arch Zirconia bridge on top of those implants.
You can also find this type of denture implant called "Prettau Bridge" or "Zirconia dentures."
A full-arch Zirconia bridge is a screw-retained implant bridge that sits gently on your gum line.
These full-mouth dentures are palateless. It is fitted and secured over the head of the implants (with abutments) previously set into your bone.
Some of the benefits of the full-arch Zirconia Implant Bridge are,
- It does not move or slip.
- It doesn't stain.
- It is strong enough to let you bite anything you want.
- It doesn't chip or crack.
- It looks like natural teeth.
- It can last a lifetime!
The Zirconia Prettau Bridge is made of a combination of Zirconia and titanium; they look and feel like natural teeth! We craft all prosthetic devices at our in-house laboratory and digital milling center. Made of Zirconia (Zirconium Dioxide from Zirkonzahn®)
- It is a high-quality ceramic material that creates the most durable and natural-looking dental restoration.
- Zirconia is also a stain-resistant material.
- It is a non-porous texture and does not absorb any bacteria or odors.
- Getting Zirconia teeth is a guarantee. It is a reliable, strong, and durable material, and you can stop worrying about chips or cracks on your bridge.
The quality of the finish is highly aesthetic; it is almost impossible to recognize from natural teeth! It is the most durable available material for implant dentures.
Our clinic in Cancun owns a fully equipped digital laboratory and milling center. With only operation with CAD/CAM technology (Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing)
We laser mill the Zirconium Superstructure that will lock into the head of the implants (abutments)
To achieve the natural look of your Prettau bridge, our ceramists and laboratory technicians work intensively on the finish. Glazed pink porcelain will naturally replicate the gum line.
These tips will help you keep your mouth dentures in good condition,
TIP #1: To keep your restorations healthy, Visit your dentist (or visit us) every six months for a deep cleaning of the palateless denture and a gum check-up.
TIP #2: To keep your gums in good shape, Wash your prosthesis and gums three times a day. Use mouthwash and Waterpik. Avoid having food particles between the palateless device and the post's head.
TIP #3: Avoid smoking. We must preserve the gums and post's health as much as possible and avoid mouth infections or gum diseases.
TIP #4: Avoid eating stuff you would not eat even with natural teeth, or don't try things such as opening a bottle cap with your teeth, biting ice, etc. Take care of your All-On-4!
You should treat your new full-arch implant dentures as your original teeth.
Brushing three times daily and mouthwash must be part of your daily habits.
Also, visits to your dentist every six months for checkups and deep cleaning of the Prettau Bridge are necessary.
The dentist removes it (unscrews it) and will do a deep cleaning on it. They will also clean the housings and check the gum health around the implants.
You can always return to Cancun to get your cleaning and holidays together.
After implant dentures, the only visit to your dentist will be every six months to clean your prosthesis or restoration.
Patients call them "permanent teeth" or "permanent dentures" because it is a long-term solution that can last a lifetime.
The treatment will save you money in the long run, and you can finally fix your teeth problems.
Many patients ask about the Zirconia bridge strength and if it is possible to fracture. You can relax and know your bridge will not chip or crack by eating food.
Look at this video of a hammer test over a set of palateless Zirconia dentures.
This is how resistant the Zirconia Bridge is!
Click here to contact us today and get a FREE quote!
| Last Updated November 2nd, 2023.