What are Snap On Dentures?
These are the things you need to know about this type of dentures with mini implants,
- The denture is palateless
- It comes with encrusted metal/rubber housings or O-rings on the interior base.
- Six to eight mini implants (per arch) placed in surgery into the bone. The head of the implants will snap or clip to the palateless denture
- The external part (the head) of the mini-implant is ball-shaped; will lock or clip the denture when it snaps down with the help of the pressure of your fingers against the gums
How does the denture snaps in?
To "lock" or "clip" on and off these mini implant dentures, you need to use the pressure of your own fingers.
- The denture has encrusted rubber/metal housings on the inner base. The housings will lock or clip onto the head of the mini-implants. The head of each mini is shaped like an o-ball. Or to the abutments in the case of regular implants.
You can clip them on and off as many times as you need it. Once the denture locks down, it will stay still. It will not move or slip
- The Clip-On Dentures gives stability and a strong bite. You will feel free to bite any type of foods.
The snap-in dentures don't cover the roof of your mouth. They are removable and they clip, anchor, lock or hook over the head of the mini implants that we set into your jawbone. They sit gently over your gums without hurting them.
How many mini implants are needed for the Snap In Dentures?
The common is to set from 6 to 8 mini dental implants per arch.
The encrusted rubber housings that can be replaced with new ones every year or when needed.
They give the stability and strength to bite and chew all the foods you like. Those foods can be "hard" foods, such as nuts, carrots, etc.
The Snap In Dentures Give A Strong Bite
The palateless denture is anchored to the head of the minis. You can be confident your denture will not move when you bite a steak or a chewy caramel bar. You can eat raw carrots, peanuts or just anything you like!
Regain your confidence and health. You only need eight days in Cancun Mexico for a new set of teeth!
These are immediate load Dentures. You can return home with a new smile after just one week in Cancun, Mexico.
In some cases, we can also customize your own dentures with the encrusted rubber housings.
We need to check your dentures first to see if they can be modified with encrusted metal O-Rings. If your current upper or lower dentures are in good condition and they adapt to your present bone density levels, then the encrusted rubber housings can be set into them.
The Anatomy Of The Mini Implant
The mini implant (1.8 mm) is shorter than the regular size implants (3.75 mm). Thay also have different shape! The mini implant is designed for people that need shorter implants because of having a narrow bone.
* The mini implant dentures are a good option for people with bone density problems or shrinking bone.
Through a minimal surgery, the minis are set into your jawbone or maxilla. To have the right grip, the Snap-On Dentures needs 6 to 8 mini dental implants (per arch) to work well.
Snap In Dentures step by step
* To know how many Mini Dental Implants you need you can send your panoramic X-ray.
People that wear traditional dentures cannot wait to ditch them!
About 30 million people in the United States wear regular or common dentures.
Maybe you are one of those denture users that are "doing just fine thank you" with their ill-fitted denture.
It is possible that over time you adapted those 20-plus-year-old dentures but feel quietly unhappy. Maybe you decided to wear your dentures only for the occasional "night on the town".
What are the most common denture problems that encounter people that wear traditional dentures?
Wearing traditional dentures can harm your complete health. From not being able to chew properly, to stomach problems. People that wear regular dentures need a different solution.
People that wear regular dentures need a different solution. A treatment that provides the much-needed stability to bite any foods you like. Also to feel safe on any social gatherings.
Get a new smile in Mexico for 3,900 US per arch!
To get this treatment, will only need to come for eight days. If you are having any extractions, please allow 12 days. In any case, please do not count Sundays.
Possibly, we can also customize your own dentures. We need to check them first to verify if they can get adapted to the housings or O-Rings.
This is an affordable solution that will restore your oral functions and will improve your health and confidence.
Additionally, you will be able to relax and get a vacation in Cancun Mexico while we create your new teeth!