Last updated, February, 22, 2020.
The Benefits of Permanent Dentures
What are Permanent Dentures?
Patients call "permanent dentures" to the implant-retained palateless dentures or fixed bridge that goes on top of the All On 4.
How do I get permanent dentures?
First, you will need implants placed into your bone. Secondly, you will wait a few months until the bone bonds with the titanium implant. When your implants are ready, we can load on top a full-arch implant-supported fixed bridge.
The palateless full-arch bridge is secured over implants placed into your bone. This is the All-On-4 concept.
The treatment concept was created by Dr. Paulo Malo in the '90s. After decades of tests on thousands of patients, denture implants have demonstrated how stable the treatment is.
The treatment is ideal for people needing a new set of permanent; It is the optimal solution for people that require a full-mouth restoration.
The Fixed Bridge doesn't require glues. It is firmly attached to the abutments and provides the necessary grip to bite and chew properly. Like when you had your own teeth!
The steps of the All On 4
On the first stage of the treatment, four implants are surgically set into your bone.
After a few months, the implant and the bone will bond. The implant will give the same foundation the root of a tooth gives. When you set four of those, you can load and secure a bridge.
You can have All On 6 (six implants set instead of four) for a stronger grip.
What are the materials in the Prettau Bridge?
The Zirconia Bridge is a combination of Zirconia and titanium; they look and feel like real teeth! At our in-house laboratory and digital milling center, we craft all prosthetic devices.
When Would I Need Permanent Dentures with implants?
If most of your teeth are with these conditions maybe its time to think about a permanent solution,
- If you already wear dentures and you are done with dentures glue
- If most teeth are moving or falling
- If you have the necessity of extensive dental work with implants
- If you have several teeth missing or full of cavities and need extensive repair
Missing Teeth Problems
Problems with missing teeth include the inability to eat several types of food.
When you lose the ability to bite and chew right, you can start with digestive problems; it will also affect your social life too!
When you're missing teeth, your bone will begin to shrink. It is a natural reaction when there is no tooth to be supported by the bone. The lack of teeth will damage the bone's integrity and width.
If you have a good bone condition, a solution like implant-retained dentures could be right for you.
Why the Permanent Dentures are The Best Investment On Yourself?
This treatment will save you time and money in the long run.
A set of permanent dentures is the best investment you can do on yourself and here are the reasons why,
- Optimal oral health. It is a straightforward treatment. It will help you recover oral functions and bite stability. We will also design a new smile, and your looks will improve!
- Eat like a regular person again. You will be able to eat, bite, and chew all types of foods. Eating a steak, an apple, or peanuts are no longer an issue! You can forget about soups, soft food, food that requires to be cut in tiny pieces. You will get a strong denture grip.
- Recover your confidence. Feeling insecure about your teeth can affect your self-esteem. After you get your implant-retained dentures with a fixed Prettau bridge, you will be able to laugh, kiss or speak with confidence. No more worries about embarrassing moments!
- Ditch your denture glue! No more investments in messy dentures glue or adhesives that also hurts the stomach. The full-arch Zirconia implant bridge is a non-removable prosthetic that can be detached only by a dentist.
- It is a low-cost permanent solution. If you take the proper care of your denture implants, they can last a lifetime. As long as you keep your gums free from periodontal diseases that can put on risk the integrity of the implants, the denture implants are a permanent solution. No more "patches" in your mouth, get a full mouth reconstruction once and for all!
Permanent Dentures Cost
These are the costs at our clinic in Cancun,Mexico.
This is the first part of the treatment when the implants are placed into your bone.
Zirconia Bridge, a fixed full-arch Prettau Bridge
A set of permanent dentures in the United States is expensive. You can expect to pay about $30,000 USD per arch! Why pay that amount when you can have the same quality and technology at our dental clinic in Cancun, Mexico?