The permanent dentures are a solution for the millions of Americans that suffer every day from tooth loss problems. Missing teeth is considered a serious problem that not only affects your bone, it also affects your daily life.
A permanent solution can save you time and money in the long run. The only way to get permanent dentures is with the All On Four and a full-arch implant supported bridge like a Prettau.
What are Permanent Dentures?
The full-arch Prettau fixed bridge is also known as "permanent dentures". It is the optimal solution for people that need a full mouth restoration.
The full-arch bridge is secured over the All On Four implants. The All-On-4 is a dentures anchorage device created by Dr. Paulo Malo in the '90s. After decades of tests on thousands of patients, the All-On-4 procedure is the latest dental technology.
The All On Four gives the stability needed to secure on top a Zirconia Bridge. The Zirconia Bridge doesn't need any adhesives, and gives the secureness you need to eat. Like when you had your own teeth!
The Prettau Zirconia Bridge is a palateless denture (or full-arch bridge)
If you're a candidate for the implant supported dentures, On the first stage of the treatment, four implants inserted into your bone. When the implant and the bone bond after a few months, we will later fit a Zirconia bridge on top.
You can have All On 6 (six implants set instead of four) for a stronger grip. The Prettau Bridge is firmly secured into the implant's abutments, giving the stability you need.
What are the materials in the Prettau Bridge?
The Zirconia Bridge is a combination of Zirconia and titanium; they look and feel like real teeth! At our in-house laboratory and digital milling center, we craft all prosthetic devices.
The Zirconia bridge stays firm over the implants. It won't wiggle or move, and it doesn't require any glue or adhesive. You can feel confident it will stay in place!
When Would I Need Permanent Dentures with implants?
If most of your teeth are with these conditions maybe its time to think about a permanent solution,
- If you already wear dentures and you are done with dentures glue
- If most teeth are moving or falling
- If you need extensive dental work with implants
- If you have several teeth missing or full of cavities and needed repair
Missing Teeth Problems
Problems with missing teeth include the inability to eat several types of food.
You lose the ability to bite and chew properly, and it affects your self-esteem and social life too.
Also, when you're missing teeth, your bone will begin to shrink. It is a natural reaction when there is no tooth to be supported by the bone. The lack of teeth will damage the bone's integrity and width.
If you have a good bone condition, a solution like implant retained dentures with the All On four dental implants could be ideal for you. *For people with low bone density problems can benefit from the Snap-On dentures, click here to learn more about them.
Why the Permanent Dentures are The Best Investment On Yourself?
A set of permanent dentures, better known as Prettau Zirconia Bridge is the best investment you can do on yourself and here are the reasons why,
- Optimal oral health. The All-On-4 is a straightforward treatment. It will help you recover oral functions and bite stability. We will also design a new smile, and your looks will improve!
- Eat like a regular person again. You will be able to eat, bite, and chew all types of foods. Eating a steak, an apple, or peanuts are no longer an issue! You can forget about soups, soft food, food that needs to be cut in tiny pieces. You will get a strong denture grip.
- Recover your confidence. Feeling insecure about your teeth can affect your self-esteem. After you get your implant retained dentures with a fixed Prettau bridge, you will be able to laugh, kiss or speak with confidence. No more worries about embarrassing moments!
- Ditch your denture glue! No more investments in messy dentures glue or adhesives that also hurts the stomach. The full-arch Zirconia implant bridge is a non-removable prosthetic that can be detached only by a dentist.
- It is a low-cost permanent solution. On the long run, when you take the proper care of your implants, the All On Four can last a lifetime. No more "patches" in your mouth, get a full mouth reconstruction once and for all!
Permanent Dentures Cost
These are the costs at our clinic in Cancun,Mexico.
This is the first part of the treatment when the implants are placed into your bone.
Zirconia Bridge, a fixed full-arch Prettau Bridge
The permanent dentures price in the United States is expensive. You can expect to pay about 30 THOUSAND USD per arch! Why pay that amount when you can have the same quality and technology at our dental clinic in Cancun, Mexico?
Click here to read more of the Clear Choice implants cost and compare for yourself.
Click here to view our price list.