QUALIFIED DENTIST IN CANCUN
Being a dentist in Mexico requires years of preparation. Our head dentists have prepared in Mexico and the United States. Our staff is continually updating their knowledge and education in the most advanced technologies in dentistry worldwide.
Facts of our team and our clinic,
- All our staff is fully certified and updated
- We are the only dental clinic in Cancun with its own fully equipped in-house digital laboratory
- We only use imported materials
- We provide the most excellent quality on any prosthesis we create
- All your dental work has a warranty
- We use the highest standards of hygiene and the same protocols as any dental clinic in the United States
Omar Lugo DDS OMS has been practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for the past 15 years. His skills for dental implant placement also includes zygomatic implants, ridge preservation, sinus lift, etc.
Dr. Omar Lugo is one of the few maxillofacial specialists surgeons in Mexico certified to place zygomatic implants.
He is a graduate of UNAM University. The most prestigious university in Latin America. He continued his studies throughout Mexico, Venezuela, Chile, etc. before returning to Mexico to continue his practice.
We believe in dental care excellence.
We own the best technology in the Cancun area. With our equipment, our in-house laboratory, and our team, we can deliver quality. Our clinic compares to any dental treatment you could receive back home.
We count with the best team of laboratory technicians, specialists, and dentists in Mexico. Our laboratory has the latest technologies:
- Full-scale CAD/CAM in-house laboratory
- CBCT 3D X-rays for surgical implant planning
- Oral scanners
- Waterlase Hard/Soft tissue lasers for less evasive treatments
- Therapeutic lasers to enhance healing.
At our clinic, you deal with professionals from the first contact. We are continuously improving our technology, tools, and equipment. Our staff updates frequently.
Our In-house Laboratory
What Are The Advantages Of An In-House CAD/CAM Digital Laboratory?
- It is fast, convenient, and efficient for dental tourism patients. When you need dentistry abroad, you count with a limited timeframe to complete your treatment.
- All the procedure is done and completed under the same roof; ALL YOUR DENTAL WORK STAYS IN-HOUSE
- Direct quality control directly supervised by the same specialist who will complete your dental treatment.
When you own and operate your laboratory, as we do, we can make any immediate adjustments. That way, you can return home feeling 100% comfortable with your new teeth.
We guarantee the quality of all our dental work. We only use imported materials, all FDA approved. We also provide a certificate of each material we use to create your dental work.
Our Dental Clinic
Covid-19 Measures at our Dental Clinic in Cancun
As we live in the global crisis of COVID-19, our top priorities are the health and safety of our patients, our employees, and the communities in which we live and work.
We've decided to raise our usual hygiene protocols and standards. All of our team members are taking the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our operational employees and patients that are currently in Mexico getting dental work.
Also, we are aware of the adjustments needed due to a new economy. A recession seems inevitable. We will be adjusting our prices to continue to help our patients achieve the smile of their dreams. We will help you make it happen.
In times where we are uncertain about what the future awaits, we want to stay positive. We are all on this together, and together we can overcome anything.
Our commitment to the safety of our patients and staff will continue to be our top priority; we thank you for your trust as we navigate through these unfortunate circumstances that are affecting every level.
• We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both patient-facing and back-of-house areas. We are sanitizing all areas at an increased frequency.
• Hand sanitizers are in every dental room, bathrooms, and aisles.
• Public touchpoints, such as the bathroom, handrails, reception desk, doorknobs, x-rays room, etc. are cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
• In the case of any staff member testing positive for COVID-19, they would be placed on a Medical Leave of Absence and would be paid for the duration of physician-mandated treatment.
Our clinic follows the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Last Updated: October 14, 2020.