ABOUT OUR DENTAL CLINIC IN CANCUN
We have the same technology as any dental implant center in the U.S. All our dental work has a warranty.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. Saturday 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. Sunday: CLOSED
Being a dentist in Mexico requires years of preparation. Our head dentists have prepared in Mexico and the United States. Our staff continually updates their knowledge and education with the most advanced technologies in dentistry worldwide.
Facts of our team and our clinic,
- All our staff is fully certified and updated.
- We are the only dental clinic in Cancun with a fully equipped in-house digital laboratory.
- We only use imported materials.
- We provide the best quality on any prosthesis we create.
- All your dental work has a warranty.
- We use the highest standards of hygiene and the same protocols as any dental clinic in the United States.
We believe in dental care excellence.
We own the best technology in the Cancun area. We can deliver quality with our equipment, in-house laboratory, and team. Our clinic compares to any dental treatment you could receive back home.
Cone Beam Computed Technology (CBCT) is imperative for a proper digital diagnosis. With the aid of CBCT Technology, the Maxillofacial surgeon can get an exact setting of the All-On-Four dental implants.
We count on the best team of laboratory technicians, specialists, and dentists in Mexico. Our laboratory has the latest technologies:
- Full-scale CAD/CAM in-house laboratory
- CBCT 3D X-rays for surgical implant planning and intraoral imaging
- Intra-Oral Scanning CS3600 Carestream
- Navident (DYNAMIC NAVIGATION FOR DENTAL IMPLANTATION)
- 3D Printed Guided Surgery For Dental Implants
- IQS de Ostell
- Stone Mixer and PFM Centrifuge
- Dyamach FZ2 and Dyamach DT2
- Medit Hybrid and Acrylic Injection
- ROLAND DWX50
- Sirona Infire - Porcelain oven, and press
- Waterlase iplus- Hard/Soft tissue lasers for less evasive treatments
- Therapeutic lasers to enhance healing
- Intra-Oral Scanning CS3600 Carestream
At our clinic, you deal with professionals from the first contact. We are continuously improving our technology, tools, and equipment. Our staff updates frequently.
Our In-house Laboratory
What Are The Advantages Of An In-House CAD/CAM Digital Laboratory?
- It is fast, convenient, and efficient for dental tourism patients. When you need dentistry abroad, you count on a limited timeframe to complete your treatment.
- All the procedures are done and completed under the same roof; ALL YOUR DENTAL WORK STAYS IN-HOUSE.
- Quality control is directly supervised by the same specialist who will complete your dental treatment.
When you own and operate your laboratory, as we do, we can make any immediate adjustments. You can return home feeling 100% comfortable with your new teeth.
We guarantee the quality of all our dental work. We only use imported materials, all FDA-approved. We also provide a certificate for each material we use to create your dental work.
Our Dental Clinic
Covid-19 Measures at our Dental Clinic in Cancun
As we live in the global crisis of COVID-19, our top priorities are the health and safety of our patients, our employees, and the communities in which we live and work.
We've decided to raise our usual hygiene protocols and standards. All our team members are taking the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our operational employees and patients in Mexico who are getting dental work.
Also, we know the adjustments needed due to a new economy. A recession seems inevitable. We will be adjusting our prices to continue to help our patients achieve the smile of their dreams. We will help you make it happen.
In times when we are uncertain about what the future awaits, we want to stay positive. We are all on this together, and together, we can overcome anything.
Our commitment to the safety of our patients and staff will continue to be our top priority; we thank you for your trust as we navigate through these unfortunate circumstances affecting every level.
• We constantly communicate with our employees to reinforce sanitization safety procedures in patient-facing and back-of-house areas. We are sanitizing all sizes at an increased frequency.
• Hand sanitizers are in every dental room, bathroom, and aisle.
• Public touchpoints, such as the bathroom, handrails, reception desk, doorknobs, x-ray room, etc., are cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
• In the case of any staff member testing positive for COVID-19, they would be placed on a Medical Leave of Absence and paid for the duration of physician-mandated treatment.
Our clinic follows the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.