Last Updated: October 7, 2019.
Take Advantage of our All-On-4 2019 Promo Sale!
How much does the All On 4 dental implants cost at our clinic in Mexico?
First Stage of the treatment:
- Digital diagnosis with 3D CT SCAN Imaging X-rays
- Four dental implants
- Surgical guides for implant setting and all surgical costs
- Maxillofacial Surgeons and all staff fee
- 50% OFF on all extractions
Simple extractions at only USD 49 / Surgical extractions USD 99.
- Special price on temporary denture
Only USD 350.
Prosthetic Stage the second part of the All On Four treatment
This is your opportunity to get full dental implants at affordable prices. We are located in Cancun, Mexico.
We are an option for people who want the same quality they could find in the United States at a cost they can afford.
We use the same materials, machines, technology, expertise, and protocol as any All-On-4 clinic in the U.S.
You need a couple of trips down to Cancun to complete your full dental implants treatment.
You will be able to eat, chew and bite any food of your choice.
Recover your confidence today!
No more unlimited visits to the dentist. No more "patches", get a permanent solution that will save you time and money in the long run.
Why would you need full dental implants?
There are people that are simply tired of patching their teeth problems and want a permanent solution that is an investment in the long run.
- If you feel tired of unlimited spendings and visits to the dentist
- If most of your teeth are severely decayed or already missing
- If you are exhausted about spending on dentures glues
- If you miss eating the foods you like and taste the food's temperature and flavor again?
- If you want to look good and get a new smile, the denture implants with a Zirconia Prettau Bridge is for you!
3D CT SCAN
We only use computerized technology. For the diagnose and the surgical guides, we will use 3D CT Scan. Also connected to the milling machines at our fully-equipped in-house laboratory.
U.S. Licensed team of Specialists
Our staff is constantly updating with the latest technologies. Our team of specialists includes U.S. licensed and trained dentists.
Our 3D CT Scan is also connected to the milling machines at our in-house laboratory. We own and operate the largest dental laboratory in the Cancun area.